Saturday, January 30, 2010

tf presents: We All Scream for Ice Cream! Vol. I

This is the third "mixtape" I've released if you missed out on my Autumn and Winter compilations... and you should note that those previous mixes were made under the assumption that you guys are a bunch of softies. But I promise you that you're missing on what you don't understand if you've typically strayed away from these hardcore/screamo/metalcore genres. I absolutely love the combination of aggressiveness and complication of these styles and that's what this new series 'We All Scream for Ice Cream!' is going to be about - the variation, talent level, and progression of my favorite (but not so "pop"ular) genres.

If you don't think you'll like this... download it anyways and give it a chance. If there's not one track on this mix that blows you away, then I give up.

tf presents: 'We All Scream for Ice Cream! Vol. I'
[Download] | password = tastyflapjacks


01. The Color Morale - "Humannequin" [2009]
02. Desaparecidos - "Greater Omaha" [2002]
03. Attack Attack! - "The People's Elbow" [2008]
04. underOATH - "It's Dangerous Business Walking Out Your Front Door" [2004]
05. Emarosa- "Utah" [2007]
06. I Set My Friends On Fire - "WTFWJD" [2008]
07. Jamie's Elsewhere - "They Said a Storm Was Coming" [2010]
08. Sky Eats Airplane - "Giants In the Ocean" [2006]
09. HORSE the band - "A Million Exploding Suns" [2005]
10. A Day to Remember - "I'm Made of Wax Larry, What Are You Made Of?" [2009]
11. Miss May I - "Apologies Are For the Weak" [2009]
12. Bring Me the Horizon - "Pray for Plagues" [2006]
13. The Devil Wears Prada - "Dogs Can Grow Beards All Over" [2006]
14. The Fall of Troy - "Nobody's Perfect" [2009]
15. Dance Gavin Dance - "The Backwards Pumpkin Song" [2007]
16. Four Year Strong - "Heroes Get Remembered, Legends Never Die" [2007]

No comments:

Post a Comment