Saturday, March 13, 2010

tf presents: i love it all. (spring.2010)

It's technically 8 days early... but happy spring, peeps.

I wanna first give a shout out to my bff Manny who inspired me put these songs together. I stole the first two songs from one of his mixes, because they're basically perfect... but they're not meant to be taken too literally. I'm not mourning someone's death or anything quite so depressing, but we all know how much it sucks to lose something important to us. That's kind of the theme I had going in my winter mix, so I decided to keep it going and put together something of a sequel. You can let the story come to you, or just plain enjoy the songs if you wish, but either way I hope you like it.

tf presents: i love it all. (spring.2010)
[Download] | password = tastyflapjacks

[01.] Day at the Fair - "The Lost, The Lucky"
[02.] Death Cab for Cutie - "Title and Registration"
[03.] Local Natives - "Airplanes"
[04.] The Temper Trap - "Sweet Disposition"
[05.] Straylight Run - "Existentialism On Prom Night"
[06.] Inkwell - "Shufflesaur"
[07.] Fleet Foxes - "Ragged Wood"
[08.] Freelance Whales - "Starring"
[09.] Now, Now Every Children - "Everyone You Know"
[10.] Kevin Devine - "The Only One"
[11.] Electric President - "Feathers"
[12.] Port O'Brien - "Sour Milk/Salt Water"
[13.] Wild Sweet Orange - "Seeing and Believing"
[14.] Minus the Bear - "Absinthe Party at the Fly Honey Warehouse"
[15.] As Tall As Lions - "Love, Love, Love (Love, Love)"
[16.] The Forecast - "Life's a Garden, Dig It"

No comments:

Post a Comment