Thursday, September 10, 2009

In the Fresh - Minus the Bear

who: Minus the Bear
when: October 5th - November 28th
why: Minus the Bear is the second band I care about today to announce they will be playing a short tour before the release of their new album! These guys are one of my all time favorite bands, and I have yet to see them live, so you can bet your ass I will be at the DeKalb, IL show on November 21st. If you don't know who they are, you've been living in a hole - as they were the first band to present math-rock to me in an acceptable form. Check out the tour dates here, listen to some music, and if you like em, buy my favorite release of theirs - 'Highly Refined Pirates'. It's a must have for everyone.

Here's their video for "Knights" off of their latest full-length 'Planet of Ice'

No comments:

Post a Comment