Tuesday, November 17, 2009

In the Fresh - Four Year Strong

who: Four Year Strong
why: has announced a 2010 tour! This Time Next Year and Title Fight will be opening for FYS with the Bled joining in for the first half of the tour, and Strike Anywhere replacing them in the second half. I've seen these guys once before and let me tell you it was awesome. I wish the sound quality would have turned out a little better at the venue because I could hardly hear the vocals, but I got a good story out of it and they opened for Bayside which was a plus. But I'm ready to see them headline.

Find your venue!

Watch: "Bada Bing Wit' a Pipe"

Story Time
I excitedly walk into the bathroom after an amazing FYS set and approach one of two open urinals.

FYS keyboardist and aggression vocalist Josh Lyford steps in and chooses the empty urinal next to mine and proceeds to piss like a horse.

Me: "Dude, sweet show tonight man."
Josh: "...thanks man... sweet dick."

Josh zips up and leaves without saying another word to me or washing his hands. I appropriately laugh aloud to myself once he leaves.

No comments:

Post a Comment